NetSuite Planning & Budgeting
Oracle NetSuite Planning & Budgeting enables quick adoption of world-class financial planning and budgeting across lines of businesses with flexible and customizable deployment options. The software facilitates both company-wide and departmental financial planning with modeling capabilities, approval workflows and reporting within one collaborative scalable solution. Sales and operationally driven strategic plans can be linked to long-term and near-term financial plans.
Oracle NetSuite Planning & Budgeting offers comprehensive integration with Microsoft Office tools such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint with Smart View for Office. Users can leverage Excel as the environment for adding custom members on the fly, slicing and dicing data and ad-hoc modelling. Common financial planning actions, such as spreading and allocation, are available within planning data grids rendered within Microsoft Excel.
Explore the flexible, customizable options available in NetSuite Planning & Budgeting
Features and Benefits
Oracle NetSuite Planning & Budgeting uses a powerful calculation engine which can accommodate a wide range of business logic with fast in-memory aggregation and instant financial planning analysis and reporting.
- Intuitive, role-based web and MS Office interfaces
- Flexible driver based what-if modelling capabilities
- Built-in financial intelligence and spreading logic
- Built-in commentary and annotation capabilities
- Flexible workflow and plan management capabilities
- Fully customizable and owned by Lines of Business
- Robust reporting and ad-hoc analysis with formatting and charting support
- Multiple environments and global data centers for deployment
- Integration with NetSuite Financials
- Professional Services – Services businesses must think strategically about adapting their business models and operations to increase customer intimacy and loyalty while also providing more flexible pricing and billing options. Services firms are constantly changing the way they operate to ensure they are both satisfying their clients’ needs and accurately planning and budgeting for their future. Having a reliable, scalable system that can help your organization keep track of planning, budgeting and forecasting gives your team a leg-up, by improving visibility and allowing staff to focus on growing the business.
- Manufacturing – The challenge facing modern manufacturers now is how to consume, analyze, digest and act on this information to improve their decision making and positively impact business growth and profitability. While you need an ERP system that’s flexible and powerful enough to account for the volume of data, the real value will come from unlocking the answers hidden in this vast sea of data. Being able to use this information to influence the future direction of your business through planning, budgeting and forecasting processes based on actual data trends is the key to success and longevity.
- Wholesale Distribution – Confronting changing consumer, technology and competitive landscapes, distributors are undergoing a rapid transformation to keep pace and stay relevant. In the face of an unprecedented industry revolution, budgeting and forecasting is increasingly difficult for distributors as it is hard to accurately predict where order traffic, customers and payments will come from over the course of a year. organizations must take advantage of more opportunities to draw value from their systems. By investing in technology, distributors can leverage their systems more effectively and mine the data they need to drive company growth and success.