Many Professional Services firms use different systems for project management, CRM, accounting, billing and more. With NetSuite, everything resides in a single system, so linkages exist even in the early stages of the sales cycle. NetSuite SRP streamlines six key project lifecycle phases for sales reps, project managers, consultants and finance.
NetSuite is designed to handle every aspect of the SRP lifecycle easily and intuitively. Built in the cloud since its inception, NetSuite SRP enables Professional Services firms to access information and make informed decisions with a simple Internet connection from anywhere, any time. With NetSuite, Professional Services firms maximize billable utilization, increase on-time delivery, enhance client satisfaction and drive profitability by gaining new efficiency and visibility.
Having a reliable, scalable system that can help your organization keep track of planning, budgeting and forecasting gives your team a leg-up, by allowing staff to focus on growing the business. NetSuite’s Planning & Budgeting for Professional Services provides this capability.
Learn how NetSuite can streamline Professional Services operations
Features and Benefits
As the #1 vendor of cloud-based solutions, NetSuite’s PSA and SRP software solutions, along with the OpenAir Resource Management module, drive high performance and provide powerful tools to help you manage your projects, resources and finances. Additionally, SuiteSuccess utilizes industry best practices for a fast and effective implementation that delivers added functionality for Professional Services firms.
Designed from the ground up to serve the needs of your growing services delivery business, our PSA solutions are easy to implement, and simple to maintain. And as your processes change, NetSuite’s powerful configurability and expanded capabilities in project management, resource management, project financials, billing and invoicing, available when you need them.
Whether you are struggling to gain control over your projects, accurately invoice your clients or deliver more with less, NetSuite PSA solutions have you covered.
- Delivers real-time visibility into your services organization’s performance and profitability
- Improves on-time project delivery and drives project success rates
- Increases resource utilization with advanced resource management functionality
- Equips your services team with mobile access to time and expense management
- Reduces hardware maintenance costs and upgrade hassles with cloud-based delivery
NetSuite’s SRP solution enables you to streamline operations and drive profitability by optimizing the entire services business lifecycle. NetSuite SRP helps you complete projects more quickly, generate invoices accurately and efficiently, and decrease accounts receivable cycles, so you improve cash flow and eliminate revenue leakage.
With NetSuite SRP, you gain complete visibility into and control over the entire business in real-time, from the moment a new opportunity is identified through to project delivery, invoicing and revenue recognition, all while eliminating double entry and costly systems and integrations management overhead. Increase visibility across your business, including forecasts, resources, projects and KPIs and empower your service teams with anytime, anywhere access in the cloud, supporting users where they work – on the go, at client sites or remotely.
Running a global services business? Combine NetSuite SRP with the power of NetSuite OneWorld to gain real-time, global business management and financial consolidation for multi-national and multi-subsidiary operations. With NetSuite OneWorld SRP, you can manage multiple subsidiaries, business units, legal entities, global resource pools, billing rates in any currency, taxation rules, reporting requirements and more – all from a single system.
For a services business, there is nothing more valuable than consultants and being able to effectively deploy the right resources to the right project. NetSute’s OpenAir Resource Management module enables you to optimize your staffing and utilization by minimizing your bench and ensuring that qualified resources are working on the right projects. NetSuite OpenAir Resource Management gives you visibility into all aspects of your project resource management needs, helping to increase overall resource utilization and manage and deploy resources based on employee skills, experience and availability.
NetSuite’s OpenAir Resource Management capabilities include:
- Comprehensive Resource Management – Get a centralized view of all allocations for each of your resources so that you can effectively balance their workloads and optimize utilization.
- Project Staffing – Quickly find and allocate resources to projects based on their skills, demographic information, experience, or work preferences so the right staff is on the right project.
- Resource Forecasting – Plan your projects efficiently with resource forecast reports and generic resource capabilities that provide insight into your organization’s ability to staff future projects.
- Utilization Tracking – Track and optimize resource utilization with real-time dynamic charts and reports that provide insights on resource allocation levels with drill-down details.
- Strategic Project Insights – Generate strategic project insights with powerful and real-time analytics and reporting capabilities without having to hunt down the information or piece it together.