OneWorld helps global businesses improve operational efficiency by delivering real-time visibility and consolidation and providing the flexibility to customize the solution for specific corporate and subsidiary needs. With this solution, companies can develop standard business processes and deploy them across their divisions and subsidiaries at the click of a button, ensuring standard worldwide compliance. NetSuite OneWorld also delivers a global end-to-end solution to meet critical and time-consuming regulatory financial compliance requirements such as IFRS, SOX and GAAP.
In addition to providing global accounting/ERP solution, NetSuite OneWorld offers global customer relationship management, e-commerce, and professional services automation solutions, enabling multinational businesses to align operations across finance, marketing, commerce, sales and service.
Find out how NetSuite OneWorld handles the complex needs of global businesses
Features and Benefits
NetSuite OneWorld provides the agility, automation and capabilities to enable businesses to move beyond just thinking global to executing at a global scale by providing out-of-the-cloud, last-mile ready, country-specific capabilities enabling them to meet local compliance and reporting obligations wherever they do business in the world.
- Global ERP – Address the complex multinational and multi-company needs of global organizations. You can adjust for currency, taxation and legal compliance differences at the local level, with regional and global business consolidation and roll-up.
- Global E-commerce – Conduct e-commerce around the globe with multi-language, multi-currency, multi-country and multi-brand web stores that all can be run and managed from a single NetSuite system. You can manage web stores worldwide, each in their location-specific language and currency.
- Global Services Resource Planning – Utilize Services Resource Planning (SRP) to streamline the complete services lifecycle from marketing to project management, service delivery, billing and revenue management and drive repeat business from existing clients.
- Global Business Intelligence – Manage your business with real-time visibility across the entire enterprise, to enable unprecedented access to financial, customer and operations data worldwide. It provides multiple levels of consolidated reporting and enterprise-wide Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), displayed in real time on role-based dashboards.
- International Capabilities – Manage global operations including multiple currencies, taxation rules and reporting requirements across geographies and subsidiaries, while providing real-time financial consolidation and visibility.