Last updated 3/9/2021
Collection of Information
You may provide us with two types of information; anonymous information we collect, and Personal Identifiable Information (PII) that you voluntarily submit to us.
When you visit our site, we may automatically collect information from you. For example, our web servers may automatically collect anonymous information that describes how you navigate our Sites. This information includes the number and frequency of visits to the sites, the pages of the sites visited, as well as the anonymous information that your web browser automatically sends to us, such as browser type and IP address.
Personal Identifiable Information is information that clearly identifies you, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, IP address, etc. We will ask you to provide PII when you subscribe to our newsletters, subscribe to our events, purchase products or services, upload information to a site, or contact us with a question or concern. We may also collect publicly available information about you from other sources, such as information from newspapers, blogs, commercial websites. If you visit our premises, we may collect health and travel information to protect the health and safety of our personnel, clients, guests and the general public.
If you are our client, we may collect certain PII from you, including, but not limited to, your name, address, Social Security number, tax identification number, age, corporate name and structure, internal accounting methods, financial status, assets, income, tax information, retirement and estate plan information, transaction history, account balance, payment history, investment objectives, marital status, family relationships, and other personal information. This information may also be secured from the sources described below and is subject to the conditions stated below.
Use of Information
We use personally identifiable information for the purpose for which you provided it, such as to fulfill your request for services or information, to process and administer your requests, and to activate any online account you may have with us. We may also use personally identifiable information to notify you of changes to this site, to provide you with news, email offers, and other information, to let you know about other information and services that may be of interest to you, and to tailor our online offerings to your preferences.
We may disclose personally identifiable information to the following parties under the following circumstances:
- To you, if you request us to do so.
- To vendors or service providers who assist us or who perform services on our behalf in order to provide you with products and services you request or authorize.
- To third parties such as law enforcement agencies, other government agencies and health authorities if we are required to do so by law (for example, to comply with a search warrant, subpoena or court order.)
The following types of cookies may be used on our websites:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for our websites to work properly. They are usually only set in response to actions you take such as logging in or completing online forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of our sites will not function if these cookies are blocked.
- Functionality Cookies:These cookies enhance the functionality of our websites by storing your preferences (such as your preferred language or the region that you are in) and allow us to provide enhanced features on our sites such as videos. These cookies may be set by us or by third-party content that we have placed within our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some of the features on our websites may not function properly and you may not receive a personalized experience when visiting our sites.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our sites. They help us to understand which pages are visited most frequently and how visitors interact with our sites. Any information collected by performance cookies is aggregated and therefore not identifiable. If you do not allow these cookies we will not receive data related to your visits to our sites.
- Third-Party Cookies:These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners, such as Google or Adobe. They may be used by these companies to enable them to build a profile of your interests and show relevant advertisements on other sites. These cookies are based on identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience a decrease in the targeted advertisements that you see online.
Security and Other
Our Sites use various security devices and methods where appropriate to protect your PII and your data or your content depending on the nature of the Site, and we take reasonable measures to help ensure that your information remains reliable, accurate, complete, and current.
We restrict access to such PII to our personnel and our affiliates and subsidiaries. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect such PII. We will take reasonable measures, which we believe are appropriate to protect your PII from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction; however, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of that information. Please use caution whenever sending PII to us via email; email is not a secure means of transferring information.
As a user, you are subject to the following rights:
- The right to be informed of the use of your PII.
- The right to access and/or to require the correction or erasure of your PII.
- The right to block and/or object to the processing of your PII.
- The right to not be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing of your PII.
- In limited circumstances, you may have the right to receive PII in a format which may be transmitted to another entity.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights. We will not:
- Deny you good or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for good or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level of quality of goods or services.
If you would like to opt out of receiving promotional or marketing e-mail from us, you may use the “unsubscribe” option included in each marketing message. You may also let us know by sending an email to email@example.com with REMOVE in the subject line, and stating the e-mail address you wish to be removed from our mailing list. However, your option not to receive promotional and marketing e-mail shall now preclude us from corresponding with you, by e-mail or otherwise, regarding your existing relationship with us. Your opt-out request will not apply to correspondence that has already been initiated.